Author Homepage: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/r_kalinke/
EntityDAC is an innovative Delphi ORM component designed to speedup and simplify development of high-performance database applications.
- Powerful framework that allows to create database applications easily and without pain
- Allows to create and edit ORM models visually, without typing a line of XML code
- Supports LINQ, which significantly accelerates development and simplifies writing queries
- Supports all major RAD Studio versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Free versions available
- Detailed documentation and fast technical support from developers
Total 1 product
Restructure / Table Creation Toolkit v.1.15
By Reinhard Kalinke.12 Jan 1998
DescriptionToolkit for restructuring and creating local databases (dBase and Paradox). Resizing, moving, chanching fieldtypes, altering indices, RI and valchecks with just a few lines of code. No more BatchMove hassle etc when you need to update table structures at your client's sites. Uses physical fieldtypes so dBase users can size nums and floats adequately. Very easy to use as it provides method to read and apply table definition files. If you are working with local tables, just check it out.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $112.95
- Size: 264kB
Platforms: D1, D2, D3
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!