Author Homepage: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/r_kalinke/
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
Restructure / Table Creation Toolkit v.1.15
By Reinhard Kalinke.12 Jan 1998
DescriptionToolkit for restructuring and creating local databases (dBase and Paradox). Resizing, moving, chanching fieldtypes, altering indices, RI and valchecks with just a few lines of code. No more BatchMove hassle etc when you need to update table structures at your client's sites. Uses physical fieldtypes so dBase users can size nums and floats adequately. Very easy to use as it provides method to read and apply table definition files. If you are working with local tables, just check it out.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $112.95
- Size: 264kB
Platforms: D1, D2, D3
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...