Ned M. Hojnacki
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
TSplash Message v.3.0
By Ned M. Hojnacki.Freeware + source 21 Sep 1998
DescriptionTSplashMessage is a component for those who wish to provide the ability to splash a Message directly on the screen. However, TSplashMessage also gives users the ability to stop some processing taking place during run-time. TSplashMessage is more than just a MessageDlg screen. Although it looks similar to the Delphi MessageDlg, it is much more flexible, and useful. The problem with a MessageDlg is that it is created as a modal window. With a modal window, as you know, no processing can continue until the window has been addressed. Using TSplashMessage, this is no longer a problem. TSplashMessage is not created as a modal window, but it can act like a modal window via the modal property. This is probably the most useful feature about TSplashMessage, and it's what sets it apart from a MessageDlg window.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 48kB
Platforms: D1, D2, D3
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...