Ned M. Hojnacki
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
TSplash Message v.3.0
By Ned M. Hojnacki.Freeware + source 21 Sep 1998
DescriptionTSplashMessage is a component for those who wish to provide the ability to splash a Message directly on the screen. However, TSplashMessage also gives users the ability to stop some processing taking place during run-time. TSplashMessage is more than just a MessageDlg screen. Although it looks similar to the Delphi MessageDlg, it is much more flexible, and useful. The problem with a MessageDlg is that it is created as a modal window. With a modal window, as you know, no processing can continue until the window has been addressed. Using TSplashMessage, this is no longer a problem. TSplashMessage is not created as a modal window, but it can act like a modal window via the modal property. This is probably the most useful feature about TSplashMessage, and it's what sets it apart from a MessageDlg window.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 48kB
Platforms: D1, D2, D3
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...