Ned M. Hojnacki
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Total 1 product
TSplash Message v.3.0
By Ned M. Hojnacki.Freeware + source 21 Sep 1998
DescriptionTSplashMessage is a component for those who wish to provide the ability to splash a Message directly on the screen. However, TSplashMessage also gives users the ability to stop some processing taking place during run-time. TSplashMessage is more than just a MessageDlg screen. Although it looks similar to the Delphi MessageDlg, it is much more flexible, and useful. The problem with a MessageDlg is that it is created as a modal window. With a modal window, as you know, no processing can continue until the window has been addressed. Using TSplashMessage, this is no longer a problem. TSplashMessage is not created as a modal window, but it can act like a modal window via the modal property. This is probably the most useful feature about TSplashMessage, and it's what sets it apart from a MessageDlg window.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 48kB
Platforms: D1, D2, D3
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.