Oleg I. Subachev
Author Homepage: http://www.posolsoft.com/
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
Total 2 products
Native Delphi Protection Utility v.1.0.2
By Oleg I. Subachev.15 Jan 2007
DescriptionThe main function of NDPU is to produce trial versions with limited functionality of Delphi applications.
In its protection technique NDPU uses only native (but peculiar) to Delphi means, i.e. no external processing (such as packing or encryption) of Delphi-produced executable. NDPU protects Delphi application on the source level, i.e. NDPU modifies the source code, then, after re-compiling, the application is protected.
At now NDPU supports protection of applications developed under Delphi 5, Delphi 6, Delphi 7 and Delphi 2006.
In addition to producing trial version with limited functionality NDPU can also plain protect or sign Delphi applications.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $29
- Size: 112kB
Platforms: D2006, D5, D6, D7
Simple AntiCopy Component v.2.12
By Oleg I. Subachev.Freeware + source 19 Aug 1998
DescriptionImplements only two kinds of checks:
- check for application's start drive
- check for application's full path.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 11kB
Platforms: D1, D2, D3, D4
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...