|FastReport VCL for XE5 released!|
Traditionally supports the most wide range of Delphi versions (from 4th to XE5 for today).
64x supports as well as 32x.
C++Builder support as well as Delphi (yes XE5 is supporting now too).
Traditionally Fast Reporting and XML as the main report format.
- Added Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5 support
- Added Internal components for FireDac database engine
- Fixed bug with images in PDF export for OSX and iOS viewers
- Added ability to set font charset to default in Style Editor.
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 4 products
|Components > Forms > Effects|
||05 Jan 1998
|By Philip Hofstetter. HintBox is a Dialog to display hints to the user. Over a checkbox, the user can individually choose not to display a message even if the program calls the Routine to show it. HintBox can read its strings from a .RES-File.|
|Download: D2 D3
|Code Samples > Samples > OS|
How to use register a filetype v.1.01||FWS
||10 Nov 1999
|By Philip Hofstetter. This sapmle shows how to register a filetype, how to add an entry to a context-menu of a filetype and how to add some entires in the "new"-submenu of Windows95/ NT. The update fixes a bug that could delete the whole HKEY_CURRENT_USER Key when using Delphi version above than 3.|
|Download: D2 D4 D5
|News from our Sponsors|
Kindle Fire: Full Color 7\'\' Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi
Movies, apps, games, music, reading and more, plus Amazon's revolutionary, cloud-accelerated web browser
- 18 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, and books
- Amazon Appstore - thousands of popular apps and games
- Ultra-fast web browsing - Amazon Silk
- Free cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- Vibrant color touchscreen with extra-wide viewing angle
- Fast, powerful dual-core processor
- Amazon Prime members enjoy unlimited, instant streaming of over 10,000 popular movies and TV shows
Delphi 2010 Handbook: A Guide to the New Features of Delphi 2010;
The guide to what's new in Delphi 2010, from the best-selling author of the Mastering Delphi series and the Delphi 2007 and 2009 Handbooks. The book covers all the new features of Delphi 2010 for Win32, from Extended RTTI to new IDE features, from Windows 7 support to the improved DataSnap architecture. This is a brand new book, there is no overlapping material with the Delphi 2007 Handbook and Delphi 2009 Handbook (which you can consider buying along with this book in printed or electronic format). The Delphi 2010 Handbook is expected to have about 300 pages covering exclusively new Delphi 2010 features. There is no introduction material or anything like that. The book is for developers who use Delphi 2010. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages