Company Homepage: http://www.inmatrix.com
Shapes can be interacted with by mouse or code. Supports dynamic link line.
- Drawing shapes on the designer canvas by mouse actions or code
- Object pascal native source and Object orientated code
- Full source included (only in enterprise version)
- Library and Rich API function support
- Link line supported, Powerful inspector
It is easy to use, effective and powerful and saves your valuable time.
Total 1 product
Drive Browser v.1.00
By VirtuaMedia.Freeware + source 01 Nov 2002
Description"I wanted to have a Dialog that allowed me to select only a drive, but for some reason, I couldn't find one already written. Sure, there's the Delphi Internal drive Drop-Drop Box, but I wanted a visible dialog.
So, I had to write one myself and here is the result. Like most of my work it has way too much functionality for what it actually does, but that's the way I like things."
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 13kB
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...