Michelle E Baker
Author Homepage: http://ironsoftware.com/csharp/webscraper/
- LMD VCL Complete 2017 - more than 750 VCL controls for Delphi and C++Builder!
- Includes LMD-Tools, LMD ElPack, LMD IDE-Tools and NG Controls Complete 2017
- Now with full AnyLogger client source code for creating customized logging clients!
Total 1 product
C# Web Scraping Library v.18.104.22.168
By Michelle E Baker.New 17 Mar 2017
DescriptionThe C# web-scraper framework is a sophisticated set of C# screen scraping classes (also available on Nuget) which make extracting data form web applications and turning it into .Net objects, JSON, CSVs and Spreadsheets enjoyable. The Iron WebScraper DLL to your project brings in behind the scenes management of threading, document parsing, proxies, headers and cookies so that you can focus on linear scraping logic which is easy to code and debug.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $299
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 1 001kB
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...