Author Homepage: http://www.bytescout.com/
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
Total 1 product
Bytescout PDF Viewer SDK v.18.104.22.16897
DescriptionBytescout PDF Viewer SDK provides a visual control to implement your own PDF reader to view PDF file from your application. It installs a control that you may add from toolbox to the form in your application. Benefits: * control to view PDF files; * views PDF files without Adobe Reader or other tools installed; * zoom in/out support; * multiple pages support; * copies text to clipboard; * finds text in PDF. System Requirements: Visual Studio 2005-2012 and Microsoft .NET framework 2.0, 3.5, 4.00.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $999.99
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 603kB
Platforms: C2k6, C2k7, C2k9
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.