Author Homepage: http://www.bytescout.com/
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Total 1 product
Bytescout PDF Viewer SDK v.188.8.131.5297
DescriptionBytescout PDF Viewer SDK provides a visual control to implement your own PDF reader to view PDF file from your application. It installs a control that you may add from toolbox to the form in your application. Benefits: * control to view PDF files; * views PDF files without Adobe Reader or other tools installed; * zoom in/out support; * multiple pages support; * copies text to clipboard; * finds text in PDF. System Requirements: Visual Studio 2005-2012 and Microsoft .NET framework 2.0, 3.5, 4.00.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $999.99
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 603kB
Platforms: C2k6, C2k7, C2k9
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.