Author Homepage: http://https://flowheater.net
Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- MongoDB provider added. Now you can access MongoDB databases
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Lazarus 1.6.4, Free Pascal 3.0.2
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DBF, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Total 1 product
By Robert Stark.Freeware 08 Jan 2017
DescriptionFlowHeater is a powerful tool for connecting widely differing data sources and targets using a flexible graphically defined conversion. CSV (text) import/export becomes childs play. Adapters are available for import/export/update of MS Access, MS Excel, MS SQL Server, MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, Oracle, OleDB and ODBC data sources as well as text formats (CSV, TXT, ASC, ASCII, Flat File...). The individual adapters can be used in any combination with one another. Adapters available include: - Text file (CSV, TXT, ASC, Flat File, ...) - MS Excel - XML Files - MS Access - MS Sql Server - MySQL - SQLite - PostgreSQL - Oracle - any ODBC Datasources - any OleDB Datasources, Supports dBASE (dbf) databases - .NET DataTable, for your own Adapter - generate test data Main features - Intuitive graphical model controls the transformation - SQL insert/update script generation - If/then/else conditional branching * - Comprehensive filtering and consolidation functions * - Incorporation of .NET scripts code * - Supports binary data, BLOB's, ... * - Support for the most diverse locale combinations (de-DE, en-GB, etc.) - Support for different encoding schemes (codepages ASCII, ANSI , Unicode, EBCDIC , etc.) - Batch module for scheduled and background automated execution * *) Function not available in freeware version, the freeware version is limited to 100,000 records.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 9 983kB
Platforms: Vista, W10, W2K, W2K3, W2K8, W7, W8, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...