Author Homepage: http://joephonicsyahoo.com
EntityDAC is an innovative Delphi ORM component designed to speedup and simplify development of high-performance database applications.
- Powerful framework that allows to create database applications easily and without pain
- Allows to create and edit ORM models visually, without typing a line of XML code
- Supports LINQ, which significantly accelerates development and simplifies writing queries
- Supports all major RAD Studio versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Free versions available
- Detailed documentation and fast technical support from developers
Total 1 product
WideString Utility for Delphi XE v.1.0
By Joseph Poirier.Freeware + source 28 Apr 2016
DescriptionDelphi StringUnit.pas... fully patched and renamed WideStringUnit.pas to work with Unicode without affecting new Delphi updates. Source is required to write unicode encryption packages in Delphi. It does not include my encryption packages. Decided to donate the patch to everyone in need of a Delphi XE unicode quick fix, as I am also allowing Embarcadero and its new parent company to use the code to help fix some core issues that I've come across working in the XE development packages. Hope to save people a bunch of time in doing so, and needed to let this go, so I could pursue some c++/CX [.NETCore] programming.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 9kB
Platforms: DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.