Author Homepage: http://joephonicsyahoo.com
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
WideString Utility for Delphi XE v.1.0
By Joseph Poirier.Freeware + source 28 Apr 2016
DescriptionDelphi StringUnit.pas... fully patched and renamed WideStringUnit.pas to work with Unicode without affecting new Delphi updates. Source is required to write unicode encryption packages in Delphi. It does not include my encryption packages. Decided to donate the patch to everyone in need of a Delphi XE unicode quick fix, as I am also allowing Embarcadero and its new parent company to use the code to help fix some core issues that I've come across working in the XE development packages. Hope to save people a bunch of time in doing so, and needed to let this go, so I could pursue some c++/CX [.NETCore] programming.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 9kB
Platforms: DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...