Company Homepage: http://www.axolot.com
Does it still use Paradox files? Or Old Databases?
Are you looking to Upgrade your software?
Do you have Dedicated Delphi Programmers?
We are Delphi Solution Partners to clients across the globe with expertise from Delphi 5 to Delphi 10.1 Berlin.
Total 3 products
By Axolot Data.Freeware 17 Mar 2016
DescriptionAXWRichEdit is a native component similar to the Rich Edit VCL component that comes with Delphi. It can be used with VCL and Firemonkey (Windows and OS X). The component is designed for maximum performance. Graphic drawing operations is done by direct api calls to the operating system. The framework is not used at all for this. In fact, the only thing the framework is used for is to receive mouse and keayboard events. ****************************************************** The component is completely free to use. There are no limits or nag screens in the component. ****************************************************** Source code is not included, but it can be purshased for EUR 49. The component uses a subset of our DOCXReadWrite component and the interface is compatible with DOCXReadWrite. Key features: * Preview documents. The editor is always in preview (WYSIWYG) mode. * Print documents. * Text formatting. Use formatting like: Bold, italic, underline sub/superscript etc. * Paragraph formatting. Use formatting like: Align, indentation, spacing, etc. * Numbering and bullets lists * Pictures can be inserted in the text like a characters. * Spell checking. * Undo to any depth. * Imports: - RTF files. - HTML files. - Text files. Exports: - RTF files. - HTML files. - PDF files. - Text files.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 4 085kB
Platforms: CBXE, D2007, D2009, D2010, D7, DX, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE7, DXE8
DOCXReadWrite and AXWReports v.1.00.00
By Axolot Data.Commercial 19 Mar 2016
DescriptionDOCXReadWrite and AXWReports Both components are available for VCL and Firemonkey. No other software, such as MS Word, has to be installed. DOCXReadWrite is a component for reading and writing Microsoft Word DOCX files.
- It supports all important features of a Word document.
- Files can be viewed and printed.
- Import if RTF and HTML files (limited support of binary DOC files).
- Export to RTF, HTML and PDF.
- FileToCode utility let you take a Word document ad it will produce the source code you need to build it.
- You don't have to learn how to use a report editor. At least not if you are familiar with MS Word.
- As the report template is a MS Word document, it is easy to distribute and easy for other users to change.
- You can use the features of MS Word, such as text formatting, tables, text boxes and much more.
- A report can easily be merged into another MS Word document.
- AXWReports uses DOCXReadWrite for creating the report files. This means that you can use DOCXReadWrite to post process the reports.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $219
- Size: 18 095kB
Platforms: D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D7, DX, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE7, DXE8
By Axolot Data.CS 10 Apr 2017
DescriptionHigh performance component for easy access to Excel XLS and XLSX files.<
- Native access to Excel files. The user does not need to have Excel, or any other software installed.
- XLSReadWriteII uses it's own memory manager that is optimized for storing cell values. This means that you can work with larger files. If your files still not will fit in memory, there is a Direct Read and Direct Write modes that let you process files on disc.
- Stability. One of the major goals with XLSReadWriteII was to create a product that won't corrupt the Excel files and won't alter any data in the file. The engine that handles XLSX files is automatically built directly from the file format specifications with our special developed tool. This will ensure maximum compatibility.
- No runtime fees for the component.
- Full source code included.
- Read and write any cell value...
Numeric, string, boolean and error cells.
Cells are accessed in the same way as the TStringGrid that comes with Delphi, or by giving the cell as a string, like: 'D7'.
Read cell values as a string formatted according to the rules of the cell.
XLSReadWriteII is designed with optimal performance in mind. As Excel 2007+ files permits up to 16,000 x 1,000,000 cells, performance is important.
Read and write speed of Excel 2007+ files at least twice as fast as Excel. As these files are compressed XML files both decompressor and XML parser must be fast.
XLSReadWriteII uses it's own memory manager. Memory usage shall not be more than half of what Excel uses, and most times it's much less than that.
Due to the fact that pre Excel 2007 files are binary file, these files are read and written much faster.
Fast calculation engine with support for all standard Excel formulas.
The calculation engine will calculate dependent cells, if there are any.
- You can also work with:
Charts, Pivot tables, Encrypt, Import, Export and much more.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: Included
- price: $315
- Size: 7 488kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, CBXE5, CBXE6, CBXE7, CBXE8, CX, CX.1, CX.2, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D6, D7, DX, DX.1, DX.2, DXE, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE64, DXE7, DXE8
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.