Author Homepage: http://www.ssesetup.com
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
Total 1 product
SSE Setup v.7.3
By Chris Long.Freeware 15 Feb 2014
DescriptionSSE SetupTM is a freeware Windows installation creator that is easy, full-featured mature.
- Installers can run on Windows 8.1 all the way down to Windows 95 (you choose OS's)
- Installs both 32-bit and 64-bit programs
- Not some complicated scripting language
- Create a fully functional installer in minutes
- Handles the most common things automatically
- Creates small, efficient .EXE's or .ZIP's, or burns to CD/DVD
- Non-Admin (Limited/Standard user) install support
- Very UAC friendly on Vista and greater
- Can legitimately provide a way for your program to avoid UAC elevation prompts if it needs Elevated Admin privileges on Admin accounts
- Upgrade and patch support for installed programs
- Integrated Internet Updater solution that can download & install needed updates
- Prerequisites checks to look for needed hardware / OS's / software; can download needed software (runtimes)
- For .NET installs, easy framework download if user needs
- For Access developers: Easy Access database deployment
- Built-in Language support for 12 of the world's most-used (multi-language)
- Customizable GUI and 7 presets to choose from
- Recognizable design ensures great end-user experience
- Ability to digitally sign installer/uninstaller/your program's files
- Display license agreement
- Install files and shortcuts; modify registry
- Automatic DLL/OCX registration if needed
- Automatic removal of everything installed during uninstall
- Run external programs during install/uninstall
- Show welcome screen or custom messages
- Play audio files
- Associate filetypes with your software
- Create/Run/Delete Task Scheduler Tasks
- Modify security permissions (ACL) on files/folders/registry
- Modify user or group privileges/rights
- Automatic system restore point creation
- Replaces "in use" system files
- Detailed LOG file generation
- Much more...
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 5 783kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CB64, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, CBXE5, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE64
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.