Author Homepage: http://www.ssesetup.com
Does it still use Paradox files? Or Old Databases?
Are you looking to Upgrade your software?
Do you have Dedicated Delphi Programmers?
We are Delphi Solution Partners to clients across the globe with expertise from Delphi 5 to Delphi 10.1 Berlin.
Total 1 product
SSE Setup v.7.3
By Chris Long.Freeware 15 Feb 2014
DescriptionSSE SetupTM is a freeware Windows installation creator that is easy, full-featured mature.
- Installers can run on Windows 8.1 all the way down to Windows 95 (you choose OS's)
- Installs both 32-bit and 64-bit programs
- Not some complicated scripting language
- Create a fully functional installer in minutes
- Handles the most common things automatically
- Creates small, efficient .EXE's or .ZIP's, or burns to CD/DVD
- Non-Admin (Limited/Standard user) install support
- Very UAC friendly on Vista and greater
- Can legitimately provide a way for your program to avoid UAC elevation prompts if it needs Elevated Admin privileges on Admin accounts
- Upgrade and patch support for installed programs
- Integrated Internet Updater solution that can download & install needed updates
- Prerequisites checks to look for needed hardware / OS's / software; can download needed software (runtimes)
- For .NET installs, easy framework download if user needs
- For Access developers: Easy Access database deployment
- Built-in Language support for 12 of the world's most-used (multi-language)
- Customizable GUI and 7 presets to choose from
- Recognizable design ensures great end-user experience
- Ability to digitally sign installer/uninstaller/your program's files
- Display license agreement
- Install files and shortcuts; modify registry
- Automatic DLL/OCX registration if needed
- Automatic removal of everything installed during uninstall
- Run external programs during install/uninstall
- Show welcome screen or custom messages
- Play audio files
- Associate filetypes with your software
- Create/Run/Delete Task Scheduler Tasks
- Modify security permissions (ACL) on files/folders/registry
- Modify user or group privileges/rights
- Automatic system restore point creation
- Replaces "in use" system files
- Detailed LOG file generation
- Much more...
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 5 783kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CB64, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, CBXE5, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE64
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!