Company Homepage: http://www.easy-ip.net
Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- MongoDB provider added. Now you can access MongoDB databases
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Lazarus 1.6.4, Free Pascal 3.0.2
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DBF, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Total 2 products
Delphi Unit Dependency Scanner v.126.96.36.199
By Easy-IP AS.Freeware 11 Apr 2015
DescriptionDelphi Unit Dependency Scanner scans your Delphi source code and builds a tree of the dependencies between your units. Once the source has been scanned, you can run a search and replace on unit names. Not only are the file names changed, but also the uses clauses in all the affected units. It can also help in finding units that are not used and locating circular references etc.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 2 945kB
Platforms: D1, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE64, DXE7, DXE8
By Easy-IP AS.Freeware + source 07 Apr 2015
DescriptionA Chome Tab component that includes ALL the features seen in Google Chrome along with much, much more.
- Fully configurable Look and Feel including gradients, transparencies and custom tab shapes
- Full support for BiDi (Right to Left), including container, tabs and text
- Works on Vista glass - Allows tabs to be displayed in the Windows title bar, just like in Chrome
- Tab movement animation
- Tab transitional style effects (fade between colours and alpha levels)
- Drag and Drop within container and between containers
- Drag image displays tab and any TWinControl
- Smart tab resizing when user clicks close button
- Fluid tab resizing with minimum and maximum tab sizes
- Variable tab sizes depending on text.
- Add tab button can be positioned on the left, right or floating right
- Fully featured scrolling including auto scroll when dragging
- Smart tab content display hides/shows items depending on the tab width
- Owner draw any item
- Pinned tabs
- Modified tabs with animated glow
- Tab images and overlay images
- Mouse over glow
- Load/save look and feel and options to stream/file
- Generate look and feel/options Delphi code
- Tab Spinner support - both rendered and bitmap animation.
- Lots of events
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 352kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE64, DXE7, DXE8
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...