Umang Software Technologies
Company Homepage: http://www.umangsoftware.com
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
- Abakus VCL Summer sale: 20% off in August, Coupon Code "Abk201608"
Total 1 product
UMLD: Memory Leak Detector and Bug Reporter v.1.0
DescriptionMemory Leak Detector detects and log Leaks: If any leaks are detected in the application, a detailed log file is created and Leaktracker is launched to pin-point the source of the memory with line numbers, size, unit name, address details of the object being leaked.
Bug Reporter: The bug reporter helps the development team to find the exact source of problem in the deployed software application. The component even allows the developer to choose to send the error report via mail at the same time keeping a local time stamped copy of the error screen shot and the error report.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On request
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 10 786kB
Platforms: D2006, D2010, D6, D7, DXE2
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!