Umang Software Technologies
Company Homepage: http://www.umangsoftware.com
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
UMLD: Memory Leak Detector and Bug Reporter v.1.0
DescriptionMemory Leak Detector detects and log Leaks: If any leaks are detected in the application, a detailed log file is created and Leaktracker is launched to pin-point the source of the memory with line numbers, size, unit name, address details of the object being leaked.
Bug Reporter: The bug reporter helps the development team to find the exact source of problem in the deployed software application. The component even allows the developer to choose to send the error report via mail at the same time keeping a local time stamped copy of the error screen shot and the error report.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On request
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 10 786kB
Platforms: D2006, D2010, D6, D7, DXE2
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...