|New FastReport VCL 5.2 released|
We've added new export filter to SVG format. Now you can also reset properties to parents in inherited report – with a whole report or a single object. PDF export became transparent.
Report designer gained a selection mode and became more flexible. We've also added multi-selection for data tree and ability to drag whole dataset.
Even more – here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 2 products
|Components > Files and Drives > Search|
||04 Feb 2013
|By Detlef Heibing. TFileSearcher is a component for easy searching for files and/or folders.
- Search for multiple masks at one time
- Interpret file attributes in one of four different types
- Optional recursive search, a maximum recursion level can be defined
- Non-blocking, uses a thread internally
- Extended search options such as minimum/maximum filesize can be defined
- Comments in German
- Code changes for compatibility, now works with Delphi 5 and Delphi 6 PE
|Download: D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 D5 D6 D7 DXE
|Components > LAN and WAN > Networks|
TIPv4 Class ||FWS
||18 Mar 2012
|By Detlef Heibing. This is a simple class to retrieve some information (such as network-address, broadcast etc.) from a given IPv4-address.
Please note: this is only a class, not a component, no need and possibility to install it into your IDE. For usage just have a look at the included demo.
|Download: D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 DXE DXE2
|News from our Sponsors|
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages