|FastReport FMX 2 released|
For Windows and MacOS X - end-user report designer and preview, full sources.
- For all versions of FireMonkey - XE to XE5
- For Delphi and C++Builder
- New advanced PDF export filter
- FireDac support
- And more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 2 products
|Components > Files and Drives > Search|
||04 Feb 2013
|By Detlef Heibing. TFileSearcher is a component for easy searching for files and/or folders.
- Search for multiple masks at one time
- Interpret file attributes in one of four different types
- Optional recursive search, a maximum recursion level can be defined
- Non-blocking, uses a thread internally
- Extended search options such as minimum/maximum filesize can be defined
- Comments in German
- Code changes for compatibility, now works with Delphi 5 and Delphi 6 PE
|Download: D2005 D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 D5 D6 D7 DXE
|Components > LAN and WAN > Networks|
TIPv4 Class ||FWS
||18 Mar 2012
|By Detlef Heibing. This is a simple class to retrieve some information (such as network-address, broadcast etc.) from a given IPv4-address.
Please note: this is only a class, not a component, no need and possibility to install it into your IDE. For usage just have a look at the included demo.
|Download: D2006 D2007 D2009 D2010 DXE DXE2
|News from our Sponsors|
Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6 inches Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology
Kindle is our #1 bestselling item for two years running. It's also the most-wished-for, most-gifted, and has the most 5-star reviews of any product on Amazon. Now it's even better.
- All-New, High-Contrast E Ink Screen - 50% better contrast with latest E Ink Pearl technology
- Read in Bright Sunlight - No glare
- New and Improved Fonts - New crisper, darker fonts
- New Sleek Design - 21% smaller body while keeping the same 6" size reading area
- 17% Lighter - Only 8.5 ounces, weighs less than a paperback
- Battery Life of Up to Two Months - A single charge lasts up to two months with wireless off
- Double the Storage - Up to 3,500 books
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 (Unique feature!!!)
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages