Company Homepage: http://www.devjetsoftware.com/
- FastReport.NET - creating reports for ASP.NET
- FastReport VCL - compact and convenient reporting tool for VCL
- FastReport FMX2 - reporting tool for MacOS X development
- FastReport Mono - easy Linux and MacOS reporting
- FastCube - simple way for data analysis and business intelligence
- FastReport for Lazarus - reporting for Lazarus
Total 1 product
Documentation Insight v.184.108.40.206
By DevJet Software.16 May 2015
DescriptionDocumentation Insight is an ultimate Delphi source code documentation solution. It seamlessly integrates into RAD Studio and makes it easier to browse and document your source code.
The Enterprise version can produce professional MSDN-like documentation files including:
- HTML files
- CHM file
- Microsoft Help 2 file
- Help & Manual
- Integrates into RAD Studio documentation
- Seamlessly integrates into RAD Studio
- Make Code Documentation Easy & Fun
- Easier to Understand Source Code with Live Documentation (Two-way)
- Save Time on Explaining Your Code to Others
- Deliver Professional API Documentation to Satisfy Your Customers
- Up-to-date Support in Delphi Community.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $129
- Size: 10 332kB
Platforms: CBXE3, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE7, DXE8
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained