Company Homepage: http://www.devjetsoftware.com/
- LMD VCL Complete 2017 - more than 750 VCL controls for Delphi and C++Builder!
- Includes LMD-Tools, LMD ElPack, LMD IDE-Tools and NG Controls Complete 2017
- Now with full AnyLogger client source code for creating customized logging clients!
Total 1 product
Documentation Insight v.126.96.36.199
By DevJet Software.16 May 2015
DescriptionDocumentation Insight is an ultimate Delphi source code documentation solution. It seamlessly integrates into RAD Studio and makes it easier to browse and document your source code.
The Enterprise version can produce professional MSDN-like documentation files including:
- HTML files
- CHM file
- Microsoft Help 2 file
- Help & Manual
- Integrates into RAD Studio documentation
- Seamlessly integrates into RAD Studio
- Make Code Documentation Easy & Fun
- Easier to Understand Source Code with Live Documentation (Two-way)
- Save Time on Explaining Your Code to Others
- Deliver Professional API Documentation to Satisfy Your Customers
- Up-to-date Support in Delphi Community.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $129
- Size: 10 332kB
Platforms: CBXE3, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE7, DXE8
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...