|FastReport VCL for XE5 released!|
Traditionally supports the most wide range of Delphi versions (from 4th to XE5 for today).
64x supports as well as 32x.
C++Builder support as well as Delphi (yes XE5 is supporting now too).
Traditionally Fast Reporting and XML as the main report format.
- Added Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5 support
- Added Internal components for FireDac database engine
- Fixed bug with images in PDF export for OSX and iOS viewers
- Added ability to set font charset to default in Style Editor.
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Components > Tools > Spell Checkers|
OpenOffice 3 Spell Checker for Delphi v.0.1||GPLS
||29 Aug 2010
|By Alexander Halser. This is a new spell checker based on the NHunspell project from Thomas Maierhofer (also open source). It is the first Delphi implementation to directly support the latest OpenOffice 3 dictionaries and uses the Hunspell spell checking engine, which is being used in OpenOffice, Firefox and many other software programs.
- Can read and open OpenOffice 3 dictionaries as well as the older OpenOffice 2 format
- Implements spell checking and hyphenation
- Full Unicode support, no codepage conversions.
|Download: D2007 D2009 D2010
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages