Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- MongoDB provider added. Now you can access MongoDB databases
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Lazarus 1.6.4, Free Pascal 3.0.2
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DBF, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Total 2 products
Using more than 3 GB memory in a 32 bit Delphi program
By Olaf Hess.Freeware + source 27 Jan 2009
DescriptionThis program demonstrates how to use up to 2.5 GB of RAM on the 32bit versions of Windows XP Prof. and Server 2003 and up to 3.5 GB of RAM on the 64bit versions of Windows XP, Vista, Server 2003 and 2008. This is accomplished by instructing the Delphi linker to set the IMAGE_FILE_LARGE_ADDRESS_AWARE flag set in the EXE header of the 32bit app.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 63kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D7
WMISet v1.8 diff files to enable Unicode v.1
By Olaf Hess.Freeware 20 Mar 2011
DescriptionThis archive includes DIFF files to update the WmiSet Component Collection v1.8 to compile with the Unicode enabled versions of Delphi.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 128kB
Platforms: D2009, D2010, DXE
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!