Author Homepage: http://www.ajax-soft.com
Ultimate BI in your application: both reporting and OLAP analytics. Give your users full control of reports and data vizualization.
Fast Reports, a developer of advanced reporting solutions, released FastReport VCL OLAP Pack, a software package that consists of two reporting tools: FastReport VCL and FastCube VCL. FastReport VCL is an advanced reporting tool for Delphi, C++Builder, and RAD-studio (versions 7 through 2017), and FastCube VCL is a set of OLAP Desktop components for the same IDEs.
Total 1 product
Virtual Report v.1.0
By Ehab Hamed.Freeware 10 Dec 2008
DescriptionThis is the virtual report. Virtual means that report itself doesn't know anything about data or data structure. Programmer is responsible to feed report with data at reporting time where report ask for it through events.
- Light weight, very fast report
- Whatever the data storage you use in your program, with virtual report you will be apple to report it
- Build your report at runtime according to user inputs
- Using only one design for both RightToLeft(Hebro, Arabic, ...) and LeftToRight languages
- Design and print your lables
- Support for columns across pages (like Excel do)
- Save your report design to any format you want or to a database by adding new storage engines
- Export your report to any format you like by adding new render engines
- Fields supported now are Line, Rect, RoundRect,Bitmap, Ellipse, Text, PrintDate, PrintTime, RowNo, PageNo, ToalPages, PageOfTotal, Custom
- Fields will supported in future are BarCode, RTF, HTML
- You can use 'Custom' field to add any new fields you like
- Supporting for other delphi versions will be availabe soon
- More samples are avialble through home page (www.ajax-soft.com)
- Ask us to add support for more fields type you like
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 188kB
Platforms: CB5, D5, D7
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...