Author Homepage: http://www.ajax-soft.com
Shapes can be interacted with by mouse or code. Supports dynamic link line.
- Drawing shapes on the designer canvas by mouse actions or code
- Object pascal native source and Object orientated code
- Full source included (only in enterprise version)
- Library and Rich API function support
- Link line supported, Powerful inspector
It is easy to use, effective and powerful and saves your valuable time.
Total 1 product
Virtual Report v.1.0
By Ehab Hamed.Freeware 10 Dec 2008
DescriptionThis is the virtual report. Virtual means that report itself doesn't know anything about data or data structure. Programmer is responsible to feed report with data at reporting time where report ask for it through events.
- Light weight, very fast report
- Whatever the data storage you use in your program, with virtual report you will be apple to report it
- Build your report at runtime according to user inputs
- Using only one design for both RightToLeft(Hebro, Arabic, ...) and LeftToRight languages
- Design and print your lables
- Support for columns across pages (like Excel do)
- Save your report design to any format you want or to a database by adding new storage engines
- Export your report to any format you like by adding new render engines
- Fields supported now are Line, Rect, RoundRect,Bitmap, Ellipse, Text, PrintDate, PrintTime, RowNo, PageNo, ToalPages, PageOfTotal, Custom
- Fields will supported in future are BarCode, RTF, HTML
- You can use 'Custom' field to add any new fields you like
- Supporting for other delphi versions will be availabe soon
- More samples are avialble through home page (www.ajax-soft.com)
- Ask us to add support for more fields type you like
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 188kB
Platforms: CB5, D5, D7
News from our Sponsors
SecureBlackbox is a suite of software components that allows developers to add strong security to their applications to protect binary data, files, documents and e-mails.
SecureBlackbox includes authentic implementations (no 3rd-party code used) of various data security standards and network communication protocols for various platforms (Windows, .NET, Linux, MacOS X / iOS, Java / Android).
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.