Author Homepage: http://www.ajax-soft.com
Total 1 product
Virtual Report v.1.0
By Ehab Hamed.Freeware 10 Dec 2008
DescriptionThis is the virtual report. Virtual means that report itself doesn't know anything about data or data structure. Programmer is responsible to feed report with data at reporting time where report ask for it through events.
- Light weight, very fast report
- Whatever the data storage you use in your program, with virtual report you will be apple to report it
- Build your report at runtime according to user inputs
- Using only one design for both RightToLeft(Hebro, Arabic, ...) and LeftToRight languages
- Design and print your lables
- Support for columns across pages (like Excel do)
- Save your report design to any format you want or to a database by adding new storage engines
- Export your report to any format you like by adding new render engines
- Fields supported now are Line, Rect, RoundRect,Bitmap, Ellipse, Text, PrintDate, PrintTime, RowNo, PageNo, ToalPages, PageOfTotal, Custom
- Fields will supported in future are BarCode, RTF, HTML
- You can use 'Custom' field to add any new fields you like
- Supporting for other delphi versions will be availabe soon
- More samples are avialble through home page (www.ajax-soft.com)
- Ask us to add support for more fields type you like
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 188kB
Platforms: CB5, D5, D7
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...