Company Homepage: http://richen-software.com
Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- MongoDB provider added. Now you can access MongoDB databases
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Lazarus 1.6.4, Free Pascal 3.0.2
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DBF, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Total 2 products
Defence Suite v.2.0
By Richen Software.21 Jan 2011
DescriptionDefence Suite - a package of components for Delphi, for use in Win32 (9x/ ME/ 2K/ XP/ Vista/ 7) software, which contains functions for the protection of programs from unauthorized use.Your program may be extended, come on the market entirely electronically via the computer network, Internet, Intranet and other means, because shareware version can always be turned into a registered version.
Defence Suite is designed for software developers, has a powerful and flexible protection, license management tools and allows you to maintain complete control of software products for their distribution.
Package provides: create registration forms, generate ID computer, to distribute licenses via the Internet, calculate the checksum of the program, encrypt data with RC4, the limitation of time software access and much more (see description of the components).
Package contains procedures: of the text and stream encryption is supported RC2/RC4 encryption algorithms, MD4/ MD5/ SHA/ RIPEMD algorithms for hashing passwords.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: None
- price: $89
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 1 250kB
Platforms: D2006, D2009, D2010, D6, D7, DXE
By Richen Software.Freeware 26 Apr 2010
DescriptionGPLib - interfaced library (GPLib.dll), containing procedures and functions to (de)encryption and digital signature data in your programs.
Currently library supports:
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 156kB
Platforms: D2006, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...