Author Homepage: http://mh-nexus.de
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
HxD hex editor v.184.108.40.206
By Mael Horz.Freeware 21 Jun 2011
DescriptionHxD is a fast hex editor with a simple but modern design. It can open and edit files of any size (up to 8 exabytes), disks, disk images, and even the virtual memory of other processes.
Editing works like in a text editor with functions streamlined to hide differences that are purely technical. For example, drives and memory are presented similar to a file instead of a sector/region-limited view and can be edited the same way as a regular file including support for undo. Automatically memory-sections define a foldable region and unaccessible sections are hidden by default.
- Disk-Editor (WinNT/Win9x and up)
- RAW reading and writing of disks and drives (hard disks, floppy disks, USB-disks, CD-ROM, ...)
- with data-folding
- Flexible and fast searching and replacing
- supported data types: text (including Unicode), hex-values, integers and floats
- Checksum, CRCs, Custom CRC, SHA-1, SHA-512, MD5, ...
- Data exporter
- source code: Pascal, C, Java, C#, VB.NET
- formatted output: plain text, HTML, Richtext, TeX
- File compare (simple)
- File tools
- Concatenating/splitting of files
- File shredder
- Responsive interface
- Progress bars for lengthy operations
- Printing, statistics, insertion of pattern, unlimited undo, customizable interface, ...
- Available in a portable and installable edition
- Translated into 11 languages.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 852kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W2K, W2K3, W2K8, W7, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...