|New FastReport VCL 5.2 released|
We've added new export filter to SVG format. Now you can also reset properties to parents in inherited report – with a whole report or a single object. PDF export became transparent.
Report designer gained a selection mode and became more flexible. We've also added multi-selection for data tree and ability to drag whole dataset.
Even more – here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Applications in Delphi and BCB > Editors > HEX Editors|
HxD hex editor v.184.108.40.206||FW
||21 Jun 2011
|By Mael Horz. HxD is a fast hex editor with a simple but modern design. It can open
and edit files of any size (up to 8 exabytes), disks, disk images, and
even the virtual memory of other processes.
Editing works like in a text editor with functions streamlined to hide
differences that are purely technical. For example, drives and memory
are presented similar to a file instead of a sector/region-limited view
and can be edited the same way as a regular file including support for
undo. Automatically memory-sections define a foldable region and
unaccessible sections are hidden by default.
- Disk-Editor (WinNT/Win9x and up)
- RAW reading and writing of disks and drives
(hard disks, floppy disks, USB-disks, CD-ROM, ...)
- Flexible and fast searching and replacing
- supported data types: text (including Unicode), hex-values,
integers and floats
- Checksum, CRCs, Custom CRC, SHA-1, SHA-512, MD5, ...
- Data exporter
- source code: Pascal, C, Java, C#, VB.NET
- formatted output: plain text, HTML, Richtext, TeX
- File compare (simple)
- File tools
- Concatenating/splitting of files
- File shredder
- Responsive interface
- Progress bars for lengthy operations
- Printing, statistics, insertion of pattern, unlimited undo,
customizable interface, ...
- Available in a portable and installable edition
- Translated into 11 languages.
|Download: ME NT4 Vista W2K W2K3 W2K8 W7 W95 W98 XP
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages