Author Homepage: http://mh-nexus.de
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more for $35 only - details here
Total 1 product
HxD hex editor v.220.127.116.11
By Mael Horz.Freeware 21 Jun 2011
DescriptionHxD is a fast hex editor with a simple but modern design. It can open and edit files of any size (up to 8 exabytes), disks, disk images, and even the virtual memory of other processes.
Editing works like in a text editor with functions streamlined to hide differences that are purely technical. For example, drives and memory are presented similar to a file instead of a sector/region-limited view and can be edited the same way as a regular file including support for undo. Automatically memory-sections define a foldable region and unaccessible sections are hidden by default.
- Disk-Editor (WinNT/Win9x and up)
- RAW reading and writing of disks and drives (hard disks, floppy disks, USB-disks, CD-ROM, ...)
- with data-folding
- Flexible and fast searching and replacing
- supported data types: text (including Unicode), hex-values, integers and floats
- Checksum, CRCs, Custom CRC, SHA-1, SHA-512, MD5, ...
- Data exporter
- source code: Pascal, C, Java, C#, VB.NET
- formatted output: plain text, HTML, Richtext, TeX
- File compare (simple)
- File tools
- Concatenating/splitting of files
- File shredder
- Responsive interface
- Progress bars for lengthy operations
- Printing, statistics, insertion of pattern, unlimited undo, customizable interface, ...
- Available in a portable and installable edition
- Translated into 11 languages.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 852kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W2K, W2K3, W2K8, W7, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...