Author Homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/expertzone
Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- MongoDB provider added. Now you can access MongoDB databases
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Lazarus 1.6.4, Free Pascal 3.0.2
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DBF, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Total 1 product
Cosmos Encryption Component v.0.01b
DescriptionCosmos is a powerful 256-bit encryption system that you can encrypt texts in a file. You can use this encryption system for multiple uses. For example you can use Cosmos Engine for creating Log-in and access control dialogs for your applications.Cosmos is a dll based component which you can use with any programming language. You can call procedures and functions of Cosmos from the any programming environment that you design your application.
Demo includes a application which can be used as a Log-in dialog which stores encrypted passwords in a file called "password.dat" in an apllication directory.
- Status: Demo only
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $9
- Source price: $250
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 275kB
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!