Author Homepage: http://www.accesstoexcel.com
EntityDAC is an innovative Delphi ORM component designed to speedup and simplify development of high-performance database applications.
- Powerful framework that allows to perform object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes
- Allows to create and edit ORM models visually, without typing a line of XML code
- Supports LINQ, which significantly accelerates development and simplifies writing queries
- Supports all major RAD Studio versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Free versions available
Total 1 product
By Bob Heifler.09 Jul 2008
DescriptionExport data from Microsoft Access Tables or Access Queries, other Excel files, text files, or any other Access linked data sources into a blank or existing Excel file. Data is placed into one or more worksheet locations as specified the user. Able to find last available row to start writing data to, if requested. Options include, run Excel macro, insert sheet if Excel row limit is exceeded, and insert headers with choice of font and cell color.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $19.50
- Size: 669kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W2K3, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.