Author Homepage: http://www.djuggler.com
- Connect to social media services like Facebook, Flickr, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, ...
- Use cloud storage services like Box, OneDrive, DropBox, Google Drive, HiDrive,...
- Make use of Google, Microsoft, Apple calendering & contacts services, geolocation, push notification services & much more...
- Use myCloudData structured cloud data storage
Total 1 product
By Tijn Hoekstra.Freeware 25 May 2008
DescriptionCreate your own web crawler or data spider and automate data collection, data manipulation and data cleansing.
Collect and manipulate data from multiple sources like web pages, text files, data grids as Microsoft Excel or CSV files and combine or mash-up them to one new source.
Djuggler can be used for automating tasks like mashup, file parsing, merging data from the web and more.
Application examples: aggregated price search from multiple web sources, automate the cleansing of data, automated saving pictures from web pages, collecting data from master & detail pages, extracting data from sequentially numbered web pages, parsing XML, text or log files, automate file operations, etc.
The simple but extremely powerful script designer has many functions like loops, if then else conditions, get text between from html source, get html table, get pictures, strip HTML, web macro's, read and save Excel and many more. The designer has build in functions for debugging, like a Step function, slow debug Run, view the values of defined variables while stepping, a data grid and Web browser viewer, etc.
- One executable, no additional Windows components are needed.
- Simple and straight forward interface with very powerful actions.
- Many built-in actions for advanced looping and variable manipulation.
- Debug functions with watchers and viewers.
- Compile Djuggler scripts as stand-alone executables for distribution.
- Many demo scripts and applications included in the setup.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 3 209kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W2K3, XP,
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained