Author Homepage: http://www.djuggler.com
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
By Tijn Hoekstra.Freeware 25 May 2008
DescriptionCreate your own web crawler or data spider and automate data collection, data manipulation and data cleansing.
Collect and manipulate data from multiple sources like web pages, text files, data grids as Microsoft Excel or CSV files and combine or mash-up them to one new source.
Djuggler can be used for automating tasks like mashup, file parsing, merging data from the web and more.
Application examples: aggregated price search from multiple web sources, automate the cleansing of data, automated saving pictures from web pages, collecting data from master & detail pages, extracting data from sequentially numbered web pages, parsing XML, text or log files, automate file operations, etc.
The simple but extremely powerful script designer has many functions like loops, if then else conditions, get text between from html source, get html table, get pictures, strip HTML, web macro's, read and save Excel and many more. The designer has build in functions for debugging, like a Step function, slow debug Run, view the values of defined variables while stepping, a data grid and Web browser viewer, etc.
- One executable, no additional Windows components are needed.
- Simple and straight forward interface with very powerful actions.
- Many built-in actions for advanced looping and variable manipulation.
- Debug functions with watchers and viewers.
- Compile Djuggler scripts as stand-alone executables for distribution.
- Many demo scripts and applications included in the setup.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 3 209kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W2K3, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).