Author Homepage: http://www.djuggler.com
Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- MongoDB provider added. Now you can access MongoDB databases
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Lazarus 1.6.4, Free Pascal 3.0.2
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DBF, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Total 1 product
By Tijn Hoekstra.Freeware 25 May 2008
DescriptionCreate your own web crawler or data spider and automate data collection, data manipulation and data cleansing.
Collect and manipulate data from multiple sources like web pages, text files, data grids as Microsoft Excel or CSV files and combine or mash-up them to one new source.
Djuggler can be used for automating tasks like mashup, file parsing, merging data from the web and more.
Application examples: aggregated price search from multiple web sources, automate the cleansing of data, automated saving pictures from web pages, collecting data from master & detail pages, extracting data from sequentially numbered web pages, parsing XML, text or log files, automate file operations, etc.
The simple but extremely powerful script designer has many functions like loops, if then else conditions, get text between from html source, get html table, get pictures, strip HTML, web macro's, read and save Excel and many more. The designer has build in functions for debugging, like a Step function, slow debug Run, view the values of defined variables while stepping, a data grid and Web browser viewer, etc.
- One executable, no additional Windows components are needed.
- Simple and straight forward interface with very powerful actions.
- Many built-in actions for advanced looping and variable manipulation.
- Debug functions with watchers and viewers.
- Compile Djuggler scripts as stand-alone executables for distribution.
- Many demo scripts and applications included in the setup.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 3 209kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W2K3, XP,
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!