Author Homepage: http://www.whispersolutions.com
EntityDAC is an innovative Delphi ORM component designed to speedup and simplify development of high-performance database applications.
- Powerful framework that allows to perform object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes
- Allows to create and edit ORM models visually, without typing a line of XML code
- Supports LINQ, which significantly accelerates development and simplifies writing queries
- Supports all major RAD Studio versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Free versions available
Total 1 product
By Eric Himmer.Freeware + source 16 Nov 2008
DescriptionVCL unit based TSplitter extension. Provides extensions to the standard TSplitter control. Recent changes include a fix for placing multiple splitters together with the same alignment, plus a CBuilder example.
- Gradient color (based on the Color property of the TSplitter
- Highlight color (also gradient)
- Single click minimize/restore
- Programming minimize/restore methods.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 31kB
Platforms: C2k7, D2007, D5, D7
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!