Author Homepage: http://www.mobilesorcery.com
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
Total 1 product
By Antony Hartley.Commercial 02 Oct 2007
DescriptionMoSync is a tightly integrated collection of tools for mobile development across multiple platforms. It includes a compiler targeting our efficient MoSync architecture and a multitude of runtimes to execute MoSync applications on a variety of platforms. The implementations of the runtimes are tailored for each target platform for optimal performance and reliability. Similarly, each MoSync application you build is automatically adapted to the handsets you select. Using our build tool, MoBuild, you can run your applications using the MoSync emulator or send them to your phone in no-time. This version of MoSync makes it possible to automatically port applications that you have written in C or C++ to Java and Symbian.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $199
- Size: 26 060kB
Platforms: CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...