Author Homepage: http://www.mobilesorcery.com
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
- Abakus VCL Summer sale: 20% off in August, Coupon Code "Abk201608"
Total 1 product
By Antony Hartley.Commercial 02 Oct 2007
DescriptionMoSync is a tightly integrated collection of tools for mobile development across multiple platforms. It includes a compiler targeting our efficient MoSync architecture and a multitude of runtimes to execute MoSync applications on a variety of platforms. The implementations of the runtimes are tailored for each target platform for optimal performance and reliability. Similarly, each MoSync application you build is automatically adapted to the handsets you select. Using our build tool, MoBuild, you can run your applications using the MoSync emulator or send them to your phone in no-time. This version of MoSync makes it possible to automatically port applications that you have written in C or C++ to Java and Symbian.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $199
- Size: 26 060kB
Platforms: CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...