Company Homepage: http://www.fathsoft.com/
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more for $35 only - details here
Total 1 product
By Fath Software.21 Jul 2007
DescriptionBarcodeX is a full-featured ActiveX control for generating almost any type of barcode. It can be bound to a data source for use in a database reports. Barcodes can be exported into bitmaps, metafiles, clipboard...
Supported codes include EAN-13, EAN-8, EAN-2, EAN-5, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code39, Code39 Ext., Code93, Code 128, EAN-128, ISSN, ISBN, Plessey, Code11, Code25, Code25 Int., Codebar, Code11, PLANET, ITF-14, EAN-14 and even PDF417 2-dimensional bar code.
It can be used in any Windows container application (e.g. MS Word, MS Access, Visual Basic, VisualStudio .NET, etc.).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $79
- Size: 853kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D8, S2002, S2003, S2005
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...