Company Homepage: http://www.fathsoft.com/
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
By Fath Software.21 Jul 2007
DescriptionBarcodeX is a full-featured ActiveX control for generating almost any type of barcode. It can be bound to a data source for use in a database reports. Barcodes can be exported into bitmaps, metafiles, clipboard...
Supported codes include EAN-13, EAN-8, EAN-2, EAN-5, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code39, Code39 Ext., Code93, Code 128, EAN-128, ISSN, ISBN, Plessey, Code11, Code25, Code25 Int., Codebar, Code11, PLANET, ITF-14, EAN-14 and even PDF417 2-dimensional bar code.
It can be used in any Windows container application (e.g. MS Word, MS Access, Visual Basic, VisualStudio .NET, etc.).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $79
- Size: 853kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D8, S2002, S2003, S2005
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.