Company Homepage: http://www.fathsoft.com/
Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- MongoDB provider added. Now you can access MongoDB databases
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Lazarus 1.6.4, Free Pascal 3.0.2
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DBF, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Total 1 product
By Fath Software.21 Jul 2007
DescriptionBarcodeX is a full-featured ActiveX control for generating almost any type of barcode. It can be bound to a data source for use in a database reports. Barcodes can be exported into bitmaps, metafiles, clipboard...
Supported codes include EAN-13, EAN-8, EAN-2, EAN-5, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code39, Code39 Ext., Code93, Code 128, EAN-128, ISSN, ISBN, Plessey, Code11, Code25, Code25 Int., Codebar, Code11, PLANET, ITF-14, EAN-14 and even PDF417 2-dimensional bar code.
It can be used in any Windows container application (e.g. MS Word, MS Access, Visual Basic, VisualStudio .NET, etc.).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $79
- Size: 853kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D8, S2002, S2003, S2005
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.