Author Homepage: http://matteo1164.interfree.it/index.html
Shapes can be interacted with by mouse or code. Supports dynamic link line.
- Drawing shapes on the designer canvas by mouse actions or code
- Object pascal native source and Object orientated code
- Full source included (only in enterprise version)
- Library and Rich API function support
- Link line supported, Powerful inspector
It is easy to use, effective and powerful and saves your valuable time.
Total 1 product
Marquee Bar v.1.0
By Matteo Turconi.Freeware + source 11 Sep 2006
DescriptionThis component is the very clever status bar used in iSysCleaner Pro (v1.x). If you need to do an operation and you don't know how much time it costs, use this status bar. It automatically supports XP Themes (it checks if themes are available and enabled).
Beyond to basic TComponent properties there are also:
- Active. Boolean value that indicates if the status bar cycles or not.
- AnimationSpeed. This property is the speed of the status bar animation.
- DefaultStyled. This property indicates to use default windows colors for drawing (only XP Themes enabled).
- GradientStyle. This property is the style of the fading gradient status bar. We have there styles: gsNone (no gradient), gsRightToLeft (gradient from right to left) and gsCenter (gradient from center to out).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 6kB
Platforms: D2006, D7
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...