Author Homepage: http://matteo1164.interfree.it/index.html
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
Total 1 product
Marquee Bar v.1.0
By Matteo Turconi.Freeware + source 11 Sep 2006
DescriptionThis component is the very clever status bar used in iSysCleaner Pro (v1.x). If you need to do an operation and you don't know how much time it costs, use this status bar. It automatically supports XP Themes (it checks if themes are available and enabled).
Beyond to basic TComponent properties there are also:
- Active. Boolean value that indicates if the status bar cycles or not.
- AnimationSpeed. This property is the speed of the status bar animation.
- DefaultStyled. This property indicates to use default windows colors for drawing (only XP Themes enabled).
- GradientStyle. This property is the style of the fading gradient status bar. We have there styles: gsNone (no gradient), gsRightToLeft (gradient from right to left) and gsCenter (gradient from center to out).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 6kB
Platforms: D2006, D7
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).