Author Homepage: http://matteo1164.interfree.it/index.html
- LMD VCL Complete 2017 - more than 750 VCL controls for Delphi and C++Builder!
- Includes LMD-Tools, LMD ElPack, LMD IDE-Tools and NG Controls Complete 2017
- Now with full AnyLogger client source code for creating customized logging clients!
Total 1 product
Marquee Bar v.1.0
By Matteo Turconi.Freeware + source 11 Sep 2006
DescriptionThis component is the very clever status bar used in iSysCleaner Pro (v1.x). If you need to do an operation and you don't know how much time it costs, use this status bar. It automatically supports XP Themes (it checks if themes are available and enabled).
Beyond to basic TComponent properties there are also:
- Active. Boolean value that indicates if the status bar cycles or not.
- AnimationSpeed. This property is the speed of the status bar animation.
- DefaultStyled. This property indicates to use default windows colors for drawing (only XP Themes enabled).
- GradientStyle. This property is the style of the fading gradient status bar. We have there styles: gsNone (no gradient), gsRightToLeft (gradient from right to left) and gsCenter (gradient from center to out).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 6kB
Platforms: D2006, D7
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.