Author Homepage: http://matteo1164.interfree.it/index.html
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Total 1 product
Marquee Bar v.1.0
By Matteo Turconi.Freeware + source 11 Sep 2006
DescriptionThis component is the very clever status bar used in iSysCleaner Pro (v1.x). If you need to do an operation and you don't know how much time it costs, use this status bar. It automatically supports XP Themes (it checks if themes are available and enabled).
Beyond to basic TComponent properties there are also:
- Active. Boolean value that indicates if the status bar cycles or not.
- AnimationSpeed. This property is the speed of the status bar animation.
- DefaultStyled. This property indicates to use default windows colors for drawing (only XP Themes enabled).
- GradientStyle. This property is the style of the fading gradient status bar. We have there styles: gsNone (no gradient), gsRightToLeft (gradient from right to left) and gsCenter (gradient from center to out).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 6kB
Platforms: D2006, D7
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.