EntityDAC is an innovative Delphi ORM component designed to speedup and simplify development of high-performance database applications.
- Powerful framework that allows to create database applications easily and without pain
- Allows to create and edit ORM models visually, without typing a line of XML code
- Supports LINQ, which significantly accelerates development and simplifies writing queries
- Supports all major RAD Studio versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Free versions available
- Detailed documentation and fast technical support from developers
Total 1 product
DB Manager v.220.127.116.11
DescriptionDB Manager is an integrated, programming environment for managing data base.
If we have to be more precise that could have hardly been called a definition because the product in its latest versions is also used as an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) used in the creation of final applications.
What is the purpose of DB Manager?
First of all that is the possibility to explore, support the ability to modify and create Tables. It is even accepted that database can be taken as a number of tables which have certain logical or other types of connections in between.
A typical feature of the product is that even XML (but not only that Document Object Model) can be looked upon and modified in the form of tables.
- Status: Demo only
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 14 435kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).