G-System G-System Developer Group
Author Homepage: http://g-92.com
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more for $35 only - details here
Total 1 product
DB Manager v.188.8.131.52
DescriptionDB Manager is an integrated, programming environment for managing data base.
If we have to be more precise that could have hardly been called a definition because the product in its latest versions is also used as an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) used in the creation of final applications.
What is the purpose of DB Manager?
First of all that is the possibility to explore, support the ability to modify and create Tables. It is even accepted that database can be taken as a number of tables which have certain logical or other types of connections in between.
A typical feature of the product is that even XML (but not only that Document Object Model) can be looked upon and modified in the form of tables.
- Status: Demo only
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 14 435kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...