Company Homepage: http://www.olsonsoft.com
This way you will profit of premium features for free.
Total 1 product
HyperText Studio Professional Edition v.5.1
By Olson Software.16 Sep 2013
DescriptionThe HyperText Studio is a WYSIWYG online Help and Web authoring tool that uses an Integrated Development Environment for visual project development. It has the same look and feel as other major Windows applications, reducing learning time. Create WinHelp, Web sites, HTML Help, BrowserHelp and KeyHelp.
The WYSIWYG, HTML Source, ImageMap and Cascading Style Sheet editors let you create attractive and functional online Help projects and Web sites easily. Site and link management tools let you manage projects of any size effectively. Integrated site management and editor features make creating your content as simple as drag and drop.
- Extensive support for HTML source code editing, such as code completion. The HTML Clean system lets you remove extra code in existing HTML pages created in other editors, including Microsoft Word. The HyperText Studio maintains your tags and attributes, ensuring the integrity of your data in both editors.
- Topic styles let you apply common content to multiple pages. When you make changes to the topic style's content, The HyperText Studio applies those changes automatically to all pages that use that topic style.
- Create expanding regions in a totally WYSIWYG manner.
- Predictive linking saves development time.
- See all links into and out of a file with Link Management.
- Manage your project graphics on one tab.
- Import existing RoboHelp and ForeHelp projects.
- Use Find and Replace to search for and/or replace content. You can replace text with other text, or add links or keywords automatically.
- Many more features.
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: None
- price: $99
- Size: 32 627kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CB64, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, D1, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE64
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...