Author Homepage: http://www.maxtocode.com
- FastReport.NET - creating reports for ASP.NET
- FastReport VCL - compact and convenient reporting tool for VCL
- FastReport FMX2 - reporting tool for MacOS X development
- FastReport Mono - easy Linux and MacOS reporting
- FastCube - simple way for data analysis and business intelligence
- FastReport for Lazarus - reporting for Lazarus
Total 1 product
By Kang Hongbin.03 Jun 2006
DescriptionMaxToCode is an advance software encrypting .NET code which uses the Windows Lower level technology in the worldwide.
.NET, symbol of the mainstream programming language, developed to be high efficiency, strong function, artistic interface, durable, rich in the CLR common run base resource, and new language C# already submitting for the profession standard. The .NET mantra is to strive to improve manufacturing processes, develop products quickly, and deliver superb customer service.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $299.95
- Source price: $1399.95
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 2 189kB
Platforms: C#, D2005, D2006, D8, S2002, S2003, S2005, VC++
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...