Author Homepage: http://www.maxtocode.com
Shapes can be interacted with by mouse or code. Supports dynamic link line.
- Drawing shapes on the designer canvas by mouse actions or code
- Object pascal native source and Object orientated code
- Full source included (only in enterprise version)
- Library and Rich API function support
- Link line supported, Powerful inspector
It is easy to use, effective and powerful and saves your valuable time.
Total 1 product
By Kang Hongbin.03 Jun 2006
DescriptionMaxToCode is an advance software encrypting .NET code which uses the Windows Lower level technology in the worldwide.
.NET, symbol of the mainstream programming language, developed to be high efficiency, strong function, artistic interface, durable, rich in the CLR common run base resource, and new language C# already submitting for the profession standard. The .NET mantra is to strive to improve manufacturing processes, develop products quickly, and deliver superb customer service.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $299.95
- Source price: $1399.95
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 2 189kB
Platforms: C#, D2005, D2006, D8, S2002, S2003, S2005, VC++
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...