Author Homepage: http://www.maxtocode.com
- Includes: feature-packed grid, planner, web updater, treeview, spreadsheet, rich text editor, planner, Office ribbon/toolbars, advanced edits, listboxes, outlookbar, syntax memo and much more
- Comes with full source code, free updates & free priority support for a full version cycle
- Works with Delphi 7 to the latest version of RAD Studio
Total 1 product
By Kang Hongbin.03 Jun 2006
DescriptionMaxToCode is an advance software encrypting .NET code which uses the Windows Lower level technology in the worldwide.
.NET, symbol of the mainstream programming language, developed to be high efficiency, strong function, artistic interface, durable, rich in the CLR common run base resource, and new language C# already submitting for the profession standard. The .NET mantra is to strive to improve manufacturing processes, develop products quickly, and deliver superb customer service.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $299.95
- Source price: $1399.95
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 2 189kB
Platforms: C#, D2005, D2006, D8, S2002, S2003, S2005, VC++
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.