Michael Lim Choon Hong
Author Homepage: http://firemark.siteburg.com
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
DescriptionSecureType is the first and the most powerful anti-keyloggers software component in the world which is developed to protect a software/program from the all types of known and unknown keylogger softwares.
To those who are new to keylogging, keyloggers, key loggers, keystroke loggers, key recorders, key trappers, key capture programs, etc. belong to the group of tools that monitor PC user activity. Initially software products of this type were designed solely for recording key stroke information including the system keys, to the special log file (audit trail) being afterwards analyzed by the person who had installed this program. Log file can be sent within the network to the shared place, to the ftp server in the Internet, by e-mail etc. In cybercafes, offices, schools, libraries, etc. people can set up the keyloggers in the computer to grab your online-banking passwords, credit card infos, MSN passwords and so on.
Just with a few line of codes, your applications are safe against deadly Keyloggers such as BlazingTools Perfect Keylogger, Golden Keylogger, etc.
With this component, you can protect your password, credit card numbers, identification numbers and other secret information from being stolen by other people, or you can create an antikeylogger by yourself.
SecureType is less than 50KB and since it is a dynamic link library file, it consumes very less memory and will not affect your application's performance.
SecureType is developed for Windows 2000, XP and 2003. It can be used to protect software/program developed by using
- Microsoft Visual Basic .NET (tested)
- Microsoft Visual C# .NET (tested)
- Microsoft Visual C++ .NET (tested)
- Visual Basic Applications (4.0, 5.0 and 6.0) (tested)
- Delphi Applications (5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and Delphi .NET 2005) (tested)
- Microsoft Visual C++ (5.0 and 6.0) (tested)
- Borland C++ Builder Applications (5.0 and 6.0) (tested)
- Bloodshed Dev C++ (188.8.131.52) (tested)
- many more applications (coming soon.)
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $50
- Size: 54kB
Platforms: CB4, CB5, CB6, D2005, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.