Company Homepage: http://www.fast-help.com/index.htm
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
Total 1 product
By DevHost Ltd..Commercial 16 Sep 2013
DescriptionFast-Help is a Windows Help File Generator that produces:
- HTMLHelp (.CHM);
- WinHelp (.HLP);
- Website Help;
- Printable Manuals;
- MS Word Manuals;
- wxWidgets Help;
- PocketPC Help.
Fast-Help International does everything that Fast-Help does but has one important extra feature - The Translation Assistant. This is a tool that simplifies the complex task of translating your help files into multiple languages.
Evaluation version contains contains both Fast-Help and Fast-Help International in one. You will be able to switch between each product to see the differences.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $299
- Size: 23 416kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, D1, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...