- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Total 1 product
Paradox Table Repair Automatic Command Line v.1.0
By David Hooper.Freeware + source 26 Nov 2005
DescriptionRepairs Paradox tables similarly to how "Table Repair" does, except it allows command line parameters so you can call this from a batch file.
An error log is created, and an error code that your batch file can catch.
You can tell the tool to just Verify, force a Rebuild, or Auto which will do a rebuild if the verify fails of if the val or index is out of date.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 408kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W2K3, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...