Author Homepage: http://www.softfolder.com/1st_mail_sender.html
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more for $35 only - details here
Total 2 products
Advanced Security Level v.7.6
By SoftFolder Inc.22 Apr 2015
DescriptionSecure your PC and restrict access to it with Advanced Security Level. It gives you an excellent administrative support to control the users access rights for your computer by setting up the desired access control level for each user. You can restrict access to Control Panel applets and to running specific applications; hide desktop icons, local and network drives; disable Start Menu items, DOS, boot keys, Registry editing, task bar and much more.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $69
- Size: 1 937kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W2K, W2K3, W95, W98, XP,
Classic Pythagorean Puzzles v.1.8
By SoftFolder Inc.06 May 2005
DescriptionClassic games and challenging puzzles are fun for games lovers. Classic Pythagorean Puzzles is the best variation of tile-based antique Greek games offered by Pythagoras as an excellent brain trainer for abstract thinking. When you start new game you see a sample you need to replicate with the fixed set of tiles on the game board. The samples you replicate are being approximations of real objects, which are easily to recognize by shapes.
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: None
- price: $11
- Size: 639kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W2K3, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...