Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- MongoDB provider added. Now you can access MongoDB databases
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Lazarus 1.6.4, Free Pascal 3.0.2
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DBF, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Total 1 product
By Neil Tarvin.Freeware + source 29 Nov 1996
DescriptionTimeStop can be used to stop your application run after specified date. This means that you enter date and if user tries to run your program after that date, your selected text will be displayed in dialog box and execution is terminated.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 4kB
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).