Author Homepage: http://www.agentix.org/
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
Total 1 product
Agentix Installer v.1.9.13
By AGENTIX Software.17 Sep 2013
DescriptionAgentix Installer is a development tool that creates Windows compatible software installers. It has the advanced set of features such as multilanguage support, .NET applications support, files compression, numerous dialogs, registry and ini-files modification, Start Menu shortcuts, and more. Setups are packed into single exe-file for easy distribution. The extractor module has extremely small size (only 47Kb overhead over compressed data size).
It has several peculiar features such as CRC self-verification and two types of original user interface. Agentix Installer builds installers from a script file that has ini-file format. A script can be created with any text editor. There is a free GUI for creating script files.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $39.95
- Size: 662kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CBXE, D1, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...