Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
By David Huettig.Freeware 06 Apr 2006
DescriptionFileCommander as a very powerfull file explorer. The user has 2 directory windows which can be expanded to 4 directory windows. You can save your tools in a quick launch menu for open the tools or open files with the selected tool. It has more functions than the standart file explorer. The latest version can always be found on the website.
Current feature list:
- instant Picture, Text, HTML, HEX and Audio Preview;
- simply favorite folder management;
- fast and comfortable tool-inegration;
- list of running processes with full exe-path;
- list of installed software;
- folder compare;
- create screenshots;
- detailed network monitor;
- file search;
- drive overview;
- detailed system info;
- splitt files;
- share files and folders over FileCommander network including resuming;
- chat with other people in FileCommander Chat;
- lots of override options;
- save folder information to text/html file;
- Internet versions checker;
- directory tree for each folder window;
- easy "open file with tool";
- free memory;
- folder finger print;
- compare file contents.
- Virtual Folder.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 2 689kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.