|New FastReport VCL 5 published!|
New FastReport VCL 5 published on fast-report.com.
Supports Delphi 7-XE6
- Many changes and improvements in classes
- New objects
- More interactivity in reports
- New and improvement export filters
- improvements in GUI...
Read more here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Applications in Delphi and BCB > Files and Drives > File Managers|
||06 Apr 2006
|By David Huettig. FileCommander as a very powerfull file explorer. The user has 2 directory windows which can be expanded to 4 directory windows. You can save your tools in a quick launch menu for open the tools or open files with the selected tool. It has more functions than the standart file explorer. The latest version can always be found on the website.
Current feature list:
- instant Picture, Text, HTML, HEX and Audio Preview;
- simply favorite folder management;
- fast and comfortable tool-inegration;
- list of running processes with full exe-path;
- list of installed software;
- folder compare;
- create screenshots;
- detailed network monitor;
- file search;
- drive overview;
- detailed system info;
- splitt files;
- share files and folders over FileCommander network including resuming;
- chat with other people in FileCommander Chat;
- lots of override options;
- save folder information to text/html file;
- Internet versions checker;
- directory tree for each folder window;
- easy "open file with tool";
- free memory;
- folder finger print;
- compare file contents.
- Virtual Folder.
|Download: ME NT4 W2K W98 XP
|News from our Sponsors|
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Introducing Delphi Programming: Theory through Practice
"Introducing Delphi Programming turned out to be outstanding: it begins where I needed to begin: it progresses smoothly from task to task; it is built around sets of practical exercises and practice activities; explanations are clear and well organized. It is the best "how to" book of any type that I have ever used.--Pat Byrd, Department of Applied Linguistics & ESL, Georgia State University more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages