Author Homepage: http://www.iCodeTeam.net
- Includes: feature-packed grid, planner, web updater, treeview, spreadsheet, rich text editor, planner, Office ribbon/toolbars, advanced edits, listboxes, outlookbar, syntax memo and much more
- Comes with full source code, free updates & free priority support for a full version cycle
- Works with Delphi 7 to the latest version of RAD Studio
Total 2 products
CDS Converter v.1.0
By Kristijan Horvat.Freeware 12 Apr 2004
DescriptionIf you developing small application's that use Paradox and want to port to Linux (Kylix) most similar is CDS (Client Data Set). So this is a tool for converting Paradox tables to CDS tables.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On request
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 488kB
Platforms: D5, D6, D7
MAPI Samples v.1.0
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...