|FastCube VCL 2 released|
Desktop OLAP components set which supports Delphi/C++Builder/RAD Studio from version 7 up to XE5
I. Revolutionary improvements in grids view and work
II. Optimized and advanced Data analysis
III. New Cubes possibilities
IV. Global filter
V. And much more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Applications in Delphi and BCB > System > Apps and Tasks|
||11 Apr 2004
|By Topper Harler. TaskView is tasks, processes, windows, modules monitoring program.
- examine dynamically updated list of the processes and their main parameters
- change priority of the process
- destroy process
- for chosen process possible to get modules and their parameters
- for chosen process possible to get window and their parameters
- build hierarchical tree of the processes, for revealing the parent of the process
- examine list of the processes in autothread with possibility of the removing and accompaniments
- examine diagram of the loading the processor in temporary interval
- include privileges of the debugger for reception of more full information on process
- save report about process in text file
- start new processes with possibility of the start in background mode
- adjust color scheme.
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $5
|Download: ME NT4 W2K W95 W98 XP
|News from our Sponsors|
Delphi 2010 Handbook: A Guide to the New Features of Delphi 2010;
The guide to what's new in Delphi 2010, from the best-selling author of the Mastering Delphi series and the Delphi 2007 and 2009 Handbooks. The book covers all the new features of Delphi 2010 for Win32, from Extended RTTI to new IDE features, from Windows 7 support to the improved DataSnap architecture. This is a brand new book, there is no overlapping material with the Delphi 2007 Handbook and Delphi 2009 Handbook (which you can consider buying along with this book in printed or electronic format). The Delphi 2010 Handbook is expected to have about 300 pages covering exclusively new Delphi 2010 features. There is no introduction material or anything like that. The book is for developers who use Delphi 2010. more...
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages