Author Homepage: http://www.howsonworld.co.uk
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
Office Coffee Professional v.3.0
By Tom Howson.Freeware 10 Apr 2004
DescriptionOffice Coffee Professional is designed to allow you to start Word, Excel and PowerPoint from the system tray. This saves going through the start menu saving you time and effort. Office Coffee Pro has been totally revamped to give a streamlined Office 2003 look. All icons have been alpha blended to give stunning visual looks and performance when using Windows XP
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 555kB
Platforms: ME, W2K, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...