|FastCube VCL 2 released|
Desktop OLAP components set which supports Delphi/C++Builder/RAD Studio from version 7 up to XE5
I. Revolutionary improvements in grids view and work
II. Optimized and advanced Data analysis
III. New Cubes possibilities
IV. Global filter
V. And much more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 2 products
|Components > Graphics > Other|
GDI Plus Controls v.1.0.3||FWS
||23 Aug 2006
|By Matt Harrison. GDI+ Controls are a set of GDI+ based components for Delphi.
The include, a GDI Plus font selector, HSV/RGB Color selector with Alpha Support with Frame and Dialog implementations, a Color Panel with alpha support, a GDI + Canvas, like a TPaintBox but GDI+ instead and a TGDIPlusWinControl to descend your own controls from.
Now includes VirtualTree based Drop down Image browser.
|Components > Edits, Memos > Edits for different types|
||09 Jun 2005
|By Matt Harrison. A set of TNT descended Drop down edits and button edit, all Unicode, decended from TNTWare's tntEdit:
- TTntExButtonEdit - A TntEdit with a button for launching dialiogs for example.
- TTntExDropDownEdit - A base implementation of tnt edit with a dropdown panel. If you want to create a drop-down control that is unicode compliant this is the place to start.
- TntExDropDownMemo and TntExDropDownRichEdit - Example drop down controls descended from TTntExDropDownEdit showing how easy it is to create them.
- TTntExDropDownVirtualStringTree - Dropdown version of the TVirtualStringTree from Delphi-gems.
|News from our Sponsors|
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 (Unique feature!!!)
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages