Author Homepage: http://dephicodetodoc.sourceforge.net/
Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- MongoDB provider added. Now you can access MongoDB databases
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Lazarus 1.6.4, Free Pascal 3.0.2
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DBF, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Total 1 product
DelphiCodeToDoc v.0.23 beta
By TridenT job.Freeware + source 22 Sep 2013
DescriptionDelphiCodeToDoc is a free documentation system for Delphi. It uses information about source code symbols and formatted comments in files to produce accurate documentation from your application and component.
This documentation support TEXT file based and HTML style, but will be extend to CHM, PDF, and furthermore other format. DelphiCodeToDoc makes sure the structure of your documentation always stays synchronized with your code. It support JavaDoc style comments, in-line comments, and is open for other "tags based" styles. You can configure DelphiCodeTodoc to extract the code structure from undocumented source files. This is very useful to quickly find your way in large source distributions. You can also visualize the relations between the various source code elements. DelphiCodeTodoc is developed under MS-Windows with Borland Delphi, but will be setup to be portable for Kylix under Linux. It use JEDI Code Library (JCL) and JEDI Visual Component Library (JVCL) libraries from Jedi Project.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 14 778kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).