Author Homepage: http://dephicodetodoc.sourceforge.net/
EntityDAC is an innovative Delphi ORM component designed to speedup and simplify development of high-performance database applications.
- Powerful framework that allows to create database applications easily and without pain
- Allows to create and edit ORM models visually, without typing a line of XML code
- Supports LINQ, which significantly accelerates development and simplifies writing queries
- Supports all major RAD Studio versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Free versions available
- Detailed documentation and fast technical support from developers
Total 1 product
DelphiCodeToDoc v.0.23 beta
By TridenT job.Freeware + source 22 Sep 2013
DescriptionDelphiCodeToDoc is a free documentation system for Delphi. It uses information about source code symbols and formatted comments in files to produce accurate documentation from your application and component.
This documentation support TEXT file based and HTML style, but will be extend to CHM, PDF, and furthermore other format. DelphiCodeToDoc makes sure the structure of your documentation always stays synchronized with your code. It support JavaDoc style comments, in-line comments, and is open for other "tags based" styles. You can configure DelphiCodeTodoc to extract the code structure from undocumented source files. This is very useful to quickly find your way in large source distributions. You can also visualize the relations between the various source code elements. DelphiCodeTodoc is developed under MS-Windows with Borland Delphi, but will be setup to be portable for Kylix under Linux. It use JEDI Code Library (JCL) and JEDI Visual Component Library (JVCL) libraries from Jedi Project.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 14 778kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.