Risco Software, Inc
Company Homepage: http://www.ultraprotect.com
EntityDAC is an innovative Delphi ORM component designed to speedup and simplify development of high-performance database applications.
- Powerful framework that allows to perform object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes
- Allows to create and edit ORM models visually, without typing a line of XML code
- Supports LINQ, which significantly accelerates development and simplifies writing queries
- Supports all major RAD Studio versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Free versions available
Total 1 product
A1 UltraProtect v.1.09f
DescriptionProtects Delphi and BCB compiled application against piracy, using public keys encryption algorithms (RSA) to create and verify the registration keys and unlock some RSA key locked code, it has embedded cryptor against dump and unpacker. It also has many anti debug tricks. With specialized API system, mutual communication between loader and application is also can be achieved.
- RSA1024 - With RSA keys system,cracker can not write a KeyGen(or KeyMaker) of your production without the RSA private key (the RSA private key only in the author's hand). And your can specify some code to be locked by the RSA keys,so is the cracker have not the proper key.dat on the proper machine,the code protected can not decrypt.
- Polymorph - Polymorph decryption routines and several encrypted layers. The code being protected varied every time your protect your application.
- Embedded cryptor - You can specify the place in your application to embed the inner cryptor. With the embedded cryptor,your application can not be cracked even though the cracker know the original entry point (OEP) and rebuild your Import table.
- Mutual Communication - API system which allows communication between application and loader, loader can call some of the application's export function, and the application can call the function the protected system provided.
- Anti patch/loader - Protects your files against patching/modifications and disassembling
- Anti-Soft ice - Numega Softice detection and Frogsice detection
- Anti debug, dump, trace... Anti-debugger & Monitor like W32Dasm, SoftIce, TRW 2000, Turbo Debugger, Sourcer, Filemon, ExeSpy, ResSpy, RegMon, Memory Monitor etc.
- Runtime code encryption Important parts of your code can be protected individually, providing extra protection against memory patches.
- System-specific licenses License keys may be locked to a specific system by checking the computer's unique fingerprint (such as harddisk ID, CPU ID etc).
- Stolen keys keeping of the database and checkup of "stolen" (illegal) registration keys.
- Trial setting possibility to create evaluation (trial) versions, that limit application functions based on the number of runs left.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $149
- Size: 1 795kB
Platforms: C2k6, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D2, D2005, D2006, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.