Company Homepage: http://www.bettereasier.com
EntityDAC is an innovative Delphi ORM component designed to speedup and simplify development of high-performance database applications.
- Powerful framework that allows to perform object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes
- Allows to create and edit ORM models visually, without typing a line of XML code
- Supports LINQ, which significantly accelerates development and simplifies writing queries
- Supports all major RAD Studio versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Free versions available
Total 1 product
Drag, Compress and Email v.1.0
DescriptionDrag, Compress and Email offers an easier and better way to send files by e-mail and helps you save time and costs. The files are compressed before sending, dramatically decreasing the send and receive time and the amount of Internet bandwidth and disk space required. With Drag, Compress and Email you use your favourite e-mail program, your current e-mail account and Internet settings.
No configuration is required: just install and send your files! Drag, Compress and Email works with all e-mail clients (Microsoft Outlook Express, Microsoft Outlook, Netscape Mail, Eudora, IncrediMail, Pegasus, The Bat, etc.) through an easy "drag and drop" operation, and with all web email services (HotMail, Yahoo!, Juno, etc.) through an easy "copy and paste" operation. As Drag, Compress and Email can compress files into ZIP, CAB and ZIP self-extracting archives, the person you are sending the files will be able to handle them without any problems and without a special program.
Drag, Compress and Email also allows you to use your favourite compression program to do the compression (WinZip, WinAce, WinRar, PkZip, Arj, etc.). The interface of the product is very easy to use: right-click any file or folder and select "Drag, Compress and Email" or run the program and add the files and folders you want to send using drag and drop.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: N/A
- price: $14.95
- Size: 903kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.