Company Homepage: http://www.solutionsoft.com/htmlhelp.htm
Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- MongoDB provider added. Now you can access MongoDB databases
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Lazarus 1.6.4, Free Pascal 3.0.2
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DBF, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Total 1 product
HelpBreeze HTML Help/JavaHelp Edition v.3.0e
By Solutionsoft.Commercial 08 Feb 2006
DescriptionHelpBreeze HTML Help/JavaHelp Edition is a complete visual environment for creating Microsoft HTML Help (.chm) files as well as Sun JavaHelp files. HTML Help is Microsoft's online help system, and is the standard in Windows 98, Windows 2000, and Windows XP. JavaHelp is Sun's standard system for providing online help in Java applications.
HelpBreeze HTML Help/JavaHelp Edition offers a powerful WYSIWYG HTML editor integrated with drag and drop tools for creating the table of contents, index and other elements of HTML Help systems. You can choose to use HelpBreeze's HTML Editor, or the product will integrate directly with the 3rd party editor of your choice (DreamWeaver, FrontPage, etc). You can preview, compile and test your help files from within the authoring environment. HelpBreeze automatically generates the files required to link your HTML Help file to an application, and makes it easy to add online help to Delphi and C++ Builder programs. HelpBreeze also allows you to automatically generate printed documentation from your help project so that you can create online help and a printed manual from the same source documents.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $199
- Size: 4 448kB
Platforms: C2k6, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D2, D2005, D2006, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.