|FastReport FMX 2 released|
For Windows and MacOS X - end-user report designer and preview, full sources.
- For all versions of FireMonkey - XE to XE5
- For Delphi and C++Builder
- New advanced PDF export filter
- FireDac support
- And more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Applications in Delphi and BCB > Editors > Text Editors|
Boxer Text Editor v.14.0.0||SW
||25 Apr 2013
|By Boxer Software. Boxer is a top-rated, full-featured text editor for programmers, writers, engineers, students and >others.
Features macros, 2 GB file size limit, syntax highlighting, project support, color/mono syntax printing, column blocking, undo/redo, regular expression searches and much more. Extensive configuration options are available, including the ability to define key assignments, screen colors/fonts, templates and ability to define external programs as tools.
|Download: ME NT4 Vista W2K W2K3 W7 W95 W98 XP
|News from our Sponsors|
Video and Audio Tips
Is your computer packed or overflowed with a huge collection of videos and music? Here is your best source to discover great tips and tricks to enhance your video & audio experience. Just take them to anywhere you want it.
Only from 5 till 11 March you can get:
- Bundle for Windows version: Wondershare DVD Creator, Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder, Wondershare Allmytube, Wondershare Video Converter Pro, Wondershare Flash Gallery Factory, 80% off (Original price: $213.85, Discounted price: $42.77)
- Bundle for Mac version: Wondershare DVD Creator for mac, Wondershare Allmymusic for mac, Wondershare Allmytube for mac, Wondershare Video Converter Pro for mac, Wondershare Web Gallery for Mac, 80% off (Original price: $231.95, Discounted price: $46.39)
Introducing Delphi Programming: Theory through Practice
"Introducing Delphi Programming turned out to be outstanding: it begins where I needed to begin: it progresses smoothly from task to task; it is built around sets of practical exercises and practice activities; explanations are clear and well organized. It is the best "how to" book of any type that I have ever used.--Pat Byrd, Department of Applied Linguistics & ESL, Georgia State University more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages