Author Homepage: http://sqladmin.webhost.ru
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
SQL Script Admin v.6.74
By Alex Guriev.Freeware 02 May 2008
DescriptionSQL Script Admin is compact tool for developers MSSQL7/2000. It helps you manage stored procs, views, tables, triggers and functions. Some features:
- Filtering database objects by name/creation date
- Quick navigation
- Searching in database objects text
- Store, archive (RAR)
- Edit scripts (use SQL-DMO; syntax highlighting, quick step into proc)
- Integration with Visual SourceSafe
- Build call tree (on sysdepends)
- Execute selected scripts on some servers.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 1 987kB
Platforms: NT4, Vista, W2K, W2K3, XP,
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).