Author Homepage: http://sqladmin.webhost.ru
- LMD VCL Complete 2017 - more than 750 VCL controls for Delphi and C++Builder!
- Includes LMD-Tools, LMD ElPack, LMD IDE-Tools and NG Controls Complete 2017
- Now with full AnyLogger client source code for creating customized logging clients!
Total 1 product
SQL Script Admin v.6.74
By Alex Guriev.Freeware 02 May 2008
DescriptionSQL Script Admin is compact tool for developers MSSQL7/2000. It helps you manage stored procs, views, tables, triggers and functions. Some features:
- Filtering database objects by name/creation date
- Quick navigation
- Searching in database objects text
- Store, archive (RAR)
- Edit scripts (use SQL-DMO; syntax highlighting, quick step into proc)
- Integration with Visual SourceSafe
- Build call tree (on sysdepends)
- Execute selected scripts on some servers.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 1 987kB
Platforms: NT4, Vista, W2K, W2K3, XP,
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained