Lincoln Beach Software
Company Homepage: http://www.lincolnbeach.com/justscreenshots.asp
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more for $35 only - details here
Total 1 product
Just Screenshots v.3.2a
DescriptionIf a picture says a 1000 words what does your screenshot say about your program? Are your screenshots boring and square? Do you want to breathe new life into your screenshots and give your visitors something a little more visually pleasing? Then run your screenshots through Just Screenshots and let them jump off the pages of your site.
With Just Screenshots you can give your screenshots different perspective views along with highlighting a specific section of the screen. You also have the ability to add comments and other images to your screenshot.
With Just Screenshots you can:
- Make a visual impact on your audience
- Use perspectives to enhance your screenshots
- Image masks to bring them out of your browser
- Rotate them to catch their eye
- Annotate them so that any screenshot can say more than 1000 words
- Animate your screenshots
- Highlight areas to bring key items to your viewers attention.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: None
- price: $29.95
- Size: 2 031kB
Platforms: C2k6, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D2, D2005, D2006, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).