Lincoln Beach Software
Company Homepage: http://www.lincolnbeach.com/justscreenshots.asp
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Total 1 product
Just Screenshots v.3.2a
DescriptionIf a picture says a 1000 words what does your screenshot say about your program? Are your screenshots boring and square? Do you want to breathe new life into your screenshots and give your visitors something a little more visually pleasing? Then run your screenshots through Just Screenshots and let them jump off the pages of your site.
With Just Screenshots you can give your screenshots different perspective views along with highlighting a specific section of the screen. You also have the ability to add comments and other images to your screenshot.
With Just Screenshots you can:
- Make a visual impact on your audience
- Use perspectives to enhance your screenshots
- Image masks to bring them out of your browser
- Rotate them to catch their eye
- Annotate them so that any screenshot can say more than 1000 words
- Animate your screenshots
- Highlight areas to bring key items to your viewers attention.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: None
- price: $29.95
- Size: 2 031kB
Platforms: C2k6, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D2, D2005, D2006, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!