Lincoln Beach Software
|FastReport VCL for XE5 released!|
Traditionally supports the most wide range of Delphi versions (from 4th to XE5 for today).
64x supports as well as 32x.
C++Builder support as well as Delphi (yes XE5 is supporting now too).
Traditionally Fast Reporting and XML as the main report format.
- Added Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5 support
- Added Internal components for FireDac database engine
- Fixed bug with images in PDF export for OSX and iOS viewers
- Added ability to set font charset to default in Style Editor.
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Developer Tools > Graphics > Image Tools|
Just Screenshots v.3.2a||SW
||31 Jan 2006
|By Lincoln Beach Software. If a picture says a 1000 words what does your screenshot say about your program? Are your screenshots boring and square? Do you want to breathe new life into your screenshots and give your visitors something a little more visually pleasing? Then run your screenshots through Just Screenshots and let them jump off the pages of your site.
With Just Screenshots you can give your screenshots different perspective views along with highlighting a specific section of the screen. You also have the ability to add comments and other images to your screenshot.
With Just Screenshots you can:
- Make a visual impact on your audience
- Use perspectives to enhance your screenshots
- Image masks to bring them out of your browser
- Rotate them to catch their eye
- Annotate them so that any screenshot can say more than 1000 words
- Animate your screenshots
- Highlight areas to bring key items to your viewers attention.
|Download: CB1 CB2k6 CB3 CB4 CB5 CB6 D2 D2005 D2006 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 (Unique feature!!!)
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages