Company Homepage: http://www.guysoftware.com/parserat.htm
Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- MongoDB provider added. Now you can access MongoDB databases
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Lazarus 1.6.4, Free Pascal 3.0.2
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DBF, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Total 1 product
ParseRat File Parser, Converter, Restructurer v.2.0d
By Guy Software.05 Sep 2002
DescriptionNever again re-key legacy data: ParseRat v2.0 Parses, converts and restructures files. Reads most files including XML, web pages and tables, page image print files and other multi-line data blocks from other processes, fixed format, delimited, dBase, structured binary, etc.
Can import from system clipboard. Valuable for extracting data from legacy processes or those where data can only be exported as printed reports. Reads ASCII and EBCDIC.
Intelligently parses and converts dates (including Julian and Y2K), names and addresses into components, genderize names, etc. can generate Soundex and perform intelligent DeDuplication.
Restructure names into different element sequence (e.g. from "phonebook" format to "mailing list" format including elimination of noise words like "fax line" or "residence"). Generate titles (Mr, Ms. etc) from first names.
Convert addresses into standard (user defined) formats. Automatically recognize and extract URL or EMail addresses from input records. Convert string output to UPPER CASE, lower case, Proper Case (Mixed Case - with intelligent handling of capitalization exceptions like McDonald, O'Rourke WordPerfect). Convert numeric information from decimal, hex or scientific to decimal, hex or scientific notation.
Convert measurement units and perform arithmetic on incoming fields. Output as XML, fixed format, delimited, mailmerge or dBase. Can export to system clipboard for pasting into other programs and databases. Can be used to generate repetitive code from imported lists of parameters.
No "Language" to learn, all done by point-and-click in Windows.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $49.95
- Size: 1 048kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...