Company Homepage: http://www.guysoftware.com/parserat.htm
EntityDAC is an innovative Delphi ORM component designed to speedup and simplify development of high-performance database applications.
- Powerful framework that allows to perform object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes
- Allows to create and edit ORM models visually, without typing a line of XML code
- Supports LINQ, which significantly accelerates development and simplifies writing queries
- Supports all major RAD Studio versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Free versions available
- 20% discount for all new licenses in August
Total 1 product
ParseRat File Parser, Converter, Restructurer v.2.0d
By Guy Software.05 Sep 2002
DescriptionNever again re-key legacy data: ParseRat v2.0 Parses, converts and restructures files. Reads most files including XML, web pages and tables, page image print files and other multi-line data blocks from other processes, fixed format, delimited, dBase, structured binary, etc.
Can import from system clipboard. Valuable for extracting data from legacy processes or those where data can only be exported as printed reports. Reads ASCII and EBCDIC.
Intelligently parses and converts dates (including Julian and Y2K), names and addresses into components, genderize names, etc. can generate Soundex and perform intelligent DeDuplication.
Restructure names into different element sequence (e.g. from "phonebook" format to "mailing list" format including elimination of noise words like "fax line" or "residence"). Generate titles (Mr, Ms. etc) from first names.
Convert addresses into standard (user defined) formats. Automatically recognize and extract URL or EMail addresses from input records. Convert string output to UPPER CASE, lower case, Proper Case (Mixed Case - with intelligent handling of capitalization exceptions like McDonald, O'Rourke WordPerfect). Convert numeric information from decimal, hex or scientific to decimal, hex or scientific notation.
Convert measurement units and perform arithmetic on incoming fields. Output as XML, fixed format, delimited, mailmerge or dBase. Can export to system clipboard for pasting into other programs and databases. Can be used to generate repetitive code from imported lists of parameters.
No "Language" to learn, all done by point-and-click in Windows.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $49.95
- Size: 1 048kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...